Home » » OUR HOME OFFICE/GUEST BEDROOM

OUR HOME OFFICE/GUEST BEDROOM

OUR HOME OFFICE/GUEST BEDROOM



When we moved from our tiny 1 bed room condo to our 2 bed room domestic remaining yr, I changed into so enthusiastic about the prospect of having greater space for Eddie and I to utilize. I wanted a visitor bed room, but at the same time I needed room for us to get work done on our computer systems. The solution? A joint guest room/home workplace! When you’re residing in a small space, rooms need to paintings overtime. Even although the room is pretty small, I knew we should make it work - simply supposed we needed to get creative with our use of area! 


https://sportstream2day.blogspot.com/2020/05/our-home-officeguest-bedroom.html

At our old area, Eddie and I had 2 separate desks in unique rooms of the condominium. However I knew they wouldn’t appearance precise collectively or make experience aspect via side in our new domestic. Instead, we decided to go together with a -person desk! It takes up much less space than two cumbersome individual ones, and looks super sleek and cohesive as an introduced bonus. We lucked out in that the two Ikea tabletops we had our eyes on fit this wall actually best. We laid them on 2 white trestles with a small drawer unit inside the center for added storage.



For the guest side of the room, my aim turned into to make it experience vivid, relaxed, and airy so that buddies and fam staying with us might sense proper at domestic. Gauzy curtains, an oversize wall hanging, at ease pillows and a sweet lil side table did the trick. My parents live in New York and I wanted to have a bed large enough for each of them after they visited - however I knew this nook couldn’t take care of something larger than a twin size  frame. 







That’s in which this sneaky stackable bed got here in! It’s definitely two beds in a single - we preserve them stacked, however every time we've got a couple of visitor staying with us, we elevate the top frame off the bottom and voila -  twin beds! The mattresses both in shape inner it whilst stacked so we don’t need to fear about lugging out an additional from storage. If we handiest have one guest, the stacked beds are secure to put on since the higher mattress has small plastic feet which in shape into holes on the lower mattress. It definitely is a area saving genius hack! 


Perks of having a joint visitor bed room/home office? The mattress doubles because the perf spot for a lil wreck from work. Eddie and I absolutely use it as a daybed, whether it is to examine a e-book, take a catnap, revel in a cup of tea & snackie, or if I wanna get cozy while on my pc.

I wanted to take gain of the wall area we have on this room, so we hung brackets & Ikea Ekby Hemnes shelves (comparable right here) over Eddie’s table. I just love styling a shelfie sitch! Books, flora, and framed photographs are a number of my fave portions to decorate a shelf with.

For above my side of the desk, I hung  prints of mine from the Black & Blooms print store - Wonderland and Summertime. I captured each photographs in Venice Beach, they’re probs my fave print pairing in the shop! I wanted our domestic office to be enjoyable and galvanizing, a stress free yet useful area wherein Eddie and I could get creative and virtually enjoy working from. These prints assist gain that! They make me smile and are a reminder of the way thankful I am to have this small biz of mine, made viable thanks to readers and print save clients such as you.

In this nook I hung a ceramic wall hanging I made at a Gopi Shah x P.F. Candle Co workshop, a fan that turned into gifted to me by means of my expensive pal Whitney Leigh Morris, an eye wall attraction that I bought as a memento from Portland, and a lil print by The Grits with certainly one of my fave sayings/songs. I virtually named one in every of my prints after the song!  You can pay attention Keep On the Sunny Side  inside the print shop playlist. A first-rate sized rubber tree and a terrarium I made at one in all The Sill’s workshops for an brought contact of green on the table.

I need as much storage area as I can get, but I nevertheless need it to appearance attractive. This birch mini storage chest is so adorable and maintains all of the now not-so-quite workplace matters organized and out of sight. I love gambling around with peak, so having another flat surface on pinnacle of the chest to style simply brings the entire desk collectively.

Took us a while to sooner or later address adorning the distance, however I’m so thankful we did. It has made a international of a difference - I genuinely want to spend time in here now, while earlier than it become pretty uninspiring and usually seemed to be messy. Now it’s a space we’re each happy to paintings and loosen up in, and I want to think our visitors are happier in right here too :)









Source: blackandblooms.com
Labels: Bedroom Ideas

Terimakasih telah membaca artikel OUR HOME OFFICE/GUEST BEDROOM. Silakan share artikel ini ya...!

SUBSCRIBE to OUR NEWSLETTER

Copyright © Home N Tips. All rights reserved.