Home » » How To Make A Paper Flower Wall Decoration

How To Make A Paper Flower Wall Decoration

How To Make A Paper Flower Wall Decoration


How To Make A Paper Flower Wall Decoration


Sometimes a maker simply were given to make! That’s what I felt approximately this paper flower wall decoration as soon as the idea popped into my head.

Why a pineapple? I could be lying if I said it changed into my favored fruit (that’s mango), it’s in my pinnacle ten although. But, it’s the quality-searching fruit because it comes in its personal cool package deal and screams summer to me!.

I actually have a cute pineapple stenciled desk in my lounge and concept that a piece of pineapple wall artwork could appearance superb above it!

Recently, I had been making lots of upcycled plants which include my cloth flowers, plastic bottle faux succulent terrarium and my repurposed felt succulent lawn. This time I determined to use paper for my crafted plant life.
Fun To Make A Beautiful Pineapple Paper Flower Wall Decoration

Every time, I see some suitable paper flora on Pinterest I pin them. I idea it become approximately time that I checked out those pins and made a number of the paper plants. Having gone again and looked at the ones pins more intently I determined that I just like the look of those flowers and flowers made with crepe paper.

But there had been masses of lovable vegetation to make and I couldn’t determine which of them to attempt. Because I’m so indecisive I ended up making masses of various styles of plant life in plenty of colors for my paper flower wall ornament.

I upcycled an vintage photo frame for this fantastic paper flower show.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate marketing software designed to offer a means for us to earn costs by using linking to Amazon.Com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.



What you want to make a gorgeous paper flower wall ornament



  • Frame – You’ll want one as big because the flower show. What length you're making it's far as much as you. The body for my pineapple paper flower art changed into approximately A3 size.
  •     Foamboard/cork board – This is to in shape within the frame and to mount the paper flower display on.
  •     Spray chalk paint – for the body, I chose a Rose Pink coloration.
  •     Floristry stem wire
  •     Floristry tape
  •     Crepe paper a hundred and eighty gram (sometimes known as Italian crepe paper)- You want this thick stretchy crepe paper the cheap crafty crepe paper is simply too thin. I know as I tried it with the reasonably-priced stuff first and it just didn’t paintings.
  •     Oil pastels
  •     Hot glue gun
More details you can visit at  How To Make A Paper Flower Wall Decoration
Labels: Home Decor

Terimakasih telah membaca artikel How To Make A Paper Flower Wall Decoration. Silakan share artikel ini ya...!

SUBSCRIBE to OUR NEWSLETTER

Copyright © Home N Tips. All rights reserved.